Medical services . The institution takes care to ensure that all residents receive necessary treatment, nursing and compensation devices.
- Primary medical examination upon arrival.
- Prescription and provision of diet and treatment.
- Monitoring the health condition.
- Referral for specialist consultations and treatment.
- Timely referral to the Medical Consulting Commission and the Medical Social Examination Commission for establishing the degree of disability.
- Organizing in-patient treatment.
- Provision of compensation devices.
- Prevention of diseases and preventive promotion of health.
- Diagnostic procedures:
blood glucose test;
blood cholesterol test;
flu vaccination scheme.
- Additional treatment: